Innovate Queensland's Money Magnet Online Workshop
17th September 2020
13:00 - 15:30
- Cost Free
Online - Virtual Event
Online event only
Does your business need a financial boost to remain thriving or to turn new ideas into new business streams?
The Innovate Queensland Money Magnet virtual workshop provides you with practical advice on capital raising from existing high-growth businesses and regional support representatives, as well as proven concepts delivered by experts to help your business attract and secure investment.
In this workshop, you’ll hear from local Queensland innovation representatives, Damien Tracey from Community Life Support ad Marcus McCormick from Business HQ on emerging funding and business opportunities and where you can find support specific to your region and across the state. You’ll then be connected with a successful high-growth business leader, Greg Hollier from CAMPEDIA to discuss key learnings and insights on how they successfully started and scaled their business. Finally, a globally recognised innovation and commercialisation expert, Dr Lewis Atkinson, will then walk through a range of proven methods and hacks that you can apply in your business.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The common attributes that public and private investors look for in a new opportunity
- What you need to have in place before approaching potential backers
- How grants are commonly assessed
- Techniques to differentiate and articulate value
- Funding options and pathways
- What makes a pitch or proposal more likely to succeed The Innovate Queensland Program is delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government's $755 million Advance Queensland initiative.
Contact name: Innovate Queensland Team
Contact phone: 1300 299 505
Contact email: email@example.com