Legalities for Startups
27th July 2021
12:30 - 14:30
- Cost Free
The Generator Bundaberg
155A Bourbong Street Bundaberg
IT lawyer, Michael Barber, will be delivering a group mentoring session on the legal consideration for business owners and startup founders.
The session will be an informal discussions across a range of legal topics including:
- How and when to engage with lawyers.
- The advantages and disadvantages of various business structures.
- Common business structures for businesses with intellectual property assets.
- Contracts, corporate governance, how to avoid disputes and compliance risk.
- Intellectual property.
- Engaging contractors and freelancers.
Other issues which the group is interested in, time permitting.
Contact name: Tamar Boas
Contact phone number: 0491646941
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org