- These are the terms and conditions for inclusion of events on the Bundaberg Region Events Website (“Website”).
- The Website is managed by the Bundaberg Regional Council (“Council”).
- “You/your” means the group or organisation requesting Council include its event on the Website.
- Your event/activity must:
- be located within the Bundaberg Regional Council area; and
- be open to and relevant to the general community.
- Events (and their descriptions) are not to be used for the promotion of a business, service or political activity.
- Ongoing activities such as club committee meetings, regular support group meetings, regular sporting fixtures, church services and private events (such as garage sales or house parties etc) will not be accepted.
- Requests for inclusion on the Website:
- are required to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date; and
- be submitted by your event organiser or authorised agent, ensuring information supplied is confirmed, accurate & kept up to date if changes occur. Any changes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- All event listings on the Website are subject to Council editorial discretion.
- Council reserves the right to include events in its other media channels at its discretion without prior notification to the event organiser.
- Council does not accept responsibility for errors and/or omissions made.
- If your event is to be held in a Council Park, please ensure you have made the appropriate booking. Please visit the Parks page on Council's website for a Park Booking Form .
Photos and information privacy
- Photos make your listing more attractive and enable your event/activity to be featured in Council’s other marketing channels.
- When adding/supplying photos to Council, please ensure:
- they are free of text, logos or marketing messages;
- they accurately represent your event/activity;
- you own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner;
- you have permission from any people that can be identified in the image;
- if children are identifiable, you have written consent from their parent/guardian;
- they are taken in a lawful, fair and direct manner.
- You acknowledge and agree that your submission of your event/activity to the Website including event details and photographs, may also appear on other Bundaberg Regional Council websites, applications, social media, and may be provided to other event websites or organisations.
- You grant Council an irrevocable licence to use, supply and reproduce the photos submitted to Council by you in all other forms that Council may choose to use the photo for and you will not make any claim against Council for the use, supply or reproduction of that photo.
- Council accepts no responsibility for and you agree to indemnity and release Council against any loss or damage howsoever arising (including negligence), to person or property, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website including (but not limited to) erroneous, late or misdirected requests; errors, delay or malfunction of the Website.
- Council may vary these Terms and Conditions without notice by publication on the Council’s website or the Website of the amended Terms and Conditions.
The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this web site in no way implies any form of endorsement by Bundaberg Regional Council of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
With the exception of third party content, all information, text, graphics, photographs, files, and audio/video content on this web site are Copyright © Bundaberg Regional Council. The content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
It is intended for general use and information. Information/files may be downloaded, stored in cache, displayed and printed. Content must not modified, copied, reproduced, or republished except with the written authorisation of Bundaberg Regional Council.